[kj] In excelsis has been despatched !!

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:45:06 EDT 2010

After a few listens liking all the tracks but In Excelsis still remains the weakest slightly too long and repetitive and the production not as good as the other three.

Endgame still my fave and top of my playlist.

Kali Yuga good solid joke.

Ghost of Ladbroke Grove - is great love the dub sound reminds me of the first EP

Hoping for another ep / single release just before the album drops.

This way we may be able to obtain all the recent recordings.

Next task book the Eurostar for the Paris gig :)