[kj] In Excelsis downloadable from iTunes Canada

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 02:29:04 EDT 2010

I had this from whatuk yesterday:

You Order has been despatched

This is a notification email to confirm your Order from What Records has been despatched.

Thank you for your order and if you have any questions regarding your order don't forget our 'My Order' section on our web site.

...so hopefully it'll turn up in a couple of hours. Luckily I'm working from home today...