[kj] (OT) R.I.P. Frank Sidebottom (Chris Sievey)

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:58:39 EDT 2010

The latest thing is a claim that the family cannot afford to give Chris a 'decent' funeral. I don't care about the, er, legitimacy of this appeal to come. I'd give cash anyday. There was also talk of raising a statue to his alter ego, complete with little Frank.

Not to Chris though. Funny that, isn't it? Still, I'd contribute to a F.S. statue any day. There is one to Phil Lynott in Dublin and I would love to pay my respects to that. He was a genius.