[kj] Tinnies thing

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:18:32 EDT 2010

On 22 Jun 2010, at 17:58, folk devil wrote:

> Mr. Potanga had a theory on this.

Theory??!
more the incoherent ramblings of a clueless twunt :)

Clocks
12.11.12
12.03.12
11.09.12

Dates?
Lots of twelves.
mayan end of the world is supposed to be 2012
last line gives you a nine-eleven in UK date format

Cans = consumerism/global corporations
mans greed, the destruction of the earth type thing?
Hmm.. BP...

The colour seems to be a recurring theme too.

so add it all that up & what do you get?
You get a Killing joke cover that no one likes (apart from me, who doesn't mind it)

fatpo-tango

I also see faces in the ring pulls & think that the red can pulls look a bit like mayan masks/easter island heads
dum-dum want gum-gum