[kj] FW: Killing Joke Update

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:46:59 EDT 2010

Did you see the following in the What records email

"I'm trying to get a print of the sleeve made to give away with the album
which is expected in September. I think you'll agree the sleeve is very much
modern art and a print would be great...fingers crossed."

Someone disagrees with you! Modern art, doncha know...
The failure of a reformed KJ and Colesy to also reunite is a crying shame
indeed.