[kj] In Excelsis downloadable from iTunes Canada

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 22:48:17 EDT 2010

We got bags of donkey balls here in the states? Good to know that they are
putting good use with those donkeys. :)

~ LB

In a message dated 6/20/2010 4:04:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

This sucks a bag of donkey balls that it's not available in the US.

On Jun 20, 2010, at 5:54 PM, drunk wish <_dwish2000 at hotmail.com_