[kj] In Excelsis downloadable from iTunes Canada

drunk wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 17:54:07 EDT 2010

Somehow I was able to download the whole ep this morning - a day early. Can't say I've been downloading too much from iTunes, so don't know if this is unusual, but after a few listens I'm pretty happy with the ep. September doesn't seem so far away.

But no sign of the bonus Youth protest video with the unreleased soundtrack - hopefully you uk gatherers will be able to give us some info on that.

T.