[kj] OT - Kill Switch: Engage

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jun 20 02:08:50 EDT 2010

The internet was developed by the US military in the first place (DARPA-
I've met one of the guys who worked on it), and I'd say it's inevitable that
some of those controls will happen. And justifiably so too. It's becoming so
entwined in our lives that it has to be secured. There are cars coming out
that have built-in docking stations to allow them to interface and be
controlled by smartphones, etc etc.