[kj] (OT) World Cup

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 06:00:31 EDT 2010

I WANT MORE COWBELL.

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:58:29 +0000
From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) World Cup

I'm guessing this means England have absolutely no chance now?

I'm never an England fan as such, but it gets disheartening to watch a team composed of solid, primarily first-class players just fail to go the distance over and over again.

Currently I'm enjoying following perennial faves Japan, as well as South Korea, who in anybody's book have to be one of the great surprises of this competition. Really hope their hard work pays off.

Jim.