[kj] [OT] BP's latest failed attempt at stopping the leak...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 21:39:36 EDT 2010

> ..Halliburton acquiring a company specializing in "prevention and risk-control

> services for oil- and gas-well fires and blowouts,"

You left out the most hilarious
part, its dirty double-slang name
for it: Boots and Coots!  http://www.truth-out.org/how-halliburton-profiting-gulf-oil-spill60551
Filtheee......
I don't know enough about Halli's buying of Boots And Coots, but that article points out a plus and a minus to it (economy of scale, and lack of efficiency respectively).
Fuck, I think we're lost on this one (the BP Oil Spill).

For a change of pace, here's an oldie-but-goodie,
with BigPaul'ish drumming and a clever hook and tune
done with only 2 chords! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxgHu5U1v4