[kj] Absolute dissent on iTunes Canada

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Jun 17 16:16:16 EDT 2010

Access to the store requires downloading iTunes, and I can't. Does anyone have the ability to grab the samples and post them?

It would be appreciated.

JF

From: dwish2000 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:40:17 +0000
Subject: [kj] Absolute dissent on iTunes Canada

It's not available till the 21st, but you can listen to short clips of all 5 tracks - don't know the fate of the aforementioned short protest film w/new track soundtrack... maybe that's a uk-only thing?

Kali Yuga and Ghost of Ladbroke Grove both sound fine to me.

But I'm a lover, not a hater. Ahahaha.

T.

Enter for a chance to get your town photo on Bing.ca! Submit a Photo Now!