[kj] semi-[OT] Musical Degrees

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 09:17:21 EDT 2010

Yeah- my favourite was Richard Thompson/Fairport Convention to Bauhaus in 7 steps..!

Jim.

--- On Tue, 15/6/10, Neil Perry <65snoopy at gmail.com> wrote:

That is fun - Napalm Death to Dolly Parton in 8 steps...

On 15 June 2010 13:44, Jim Harper <jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Here's a fun little program that someone sent around on another list:

http://labs.echonest.com/SixDegrees/index

It's not perfect; for example, it thinks Danny Lohner was a member of KJ. If he was, I can only think it was on 'Our Last Goodbye', but I haven't heard anything to that effect. Still, it's fun.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----