[kj] Kerrang!...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:45:54 EDT 2010

what other goodies aside a copy of the new album and EP did the reviewer get?

T shirt (muslim commie?) badges?? ;)

Kerrang! makes me cringe.....KJ alongside Judas Priest lol!

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:42:31 +0000
From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Kerrang!...

Afternoon all. I don't think this has been mentioned before, but Kerrang! included 'Endgame' as one of the week's 10 best tracks. Also mentioned high expectations for the new album.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.