[kj] In Exelcis Again

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 13 07:40:22 EDT 2010

Just listened to it again.Sounds a bit better and of course will sound better on a system.It is a B side though but I would rather here all the stuff they recorded in the sessions than not. The problem is the teasers they put out Engame is obviously vastly superior to this and I cannot wait to here what becomes of the last it of the 'recording 09 ' trailer as that sounded awesome. In Exelcis is down on that list as one of thetracks Youth thinks is 'fuckin hot'.