[kj] The trouble is......

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 15:26:23 EDT 2010

Did you not read the problem page ?

I recall reading the problem page over and over again.

One problem was that a guy wrote in who had met a new girlfriend and she was turning into a nymphomaniac .

She wanted it at nighttime , in the morning and she sometimes woke him up in the middle of the night for it and it kept making him late for work .

And still she wasn't satisfied.

She then asked him if one of his mates could join in .

I read that page over and over again..................trying to work out where the hell the problem was