[kj] In Exelcis

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 12 14:32:01 EDT 2010

Just heard it -one word bland. makes Black Moon sound like an all time classic. I hope this is a deliberate policy by the band to release all the material they've recorded for our information which is worthwhile or a money making exercise.I save the worst till last it reminded me of Big Counnry-I'm sorry you couldn't get a worst insult than that!
I accept all the arguments that it's better to have releases than not but when they have got the massive potential to build on some of Geordie's 2007 demos and they turn up with this iam very underwhelmed.
Fresh Fever is obviously out out of the top drawer-Timewave is Timewaste as hopefully most gatherers have acknowledged . We all live in hope