[kj] good news on IE

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 11 23:12:44 EDT 2010

This Savage Freedom IMO is one of the best songs KJ has ever done, I
wouldn't put this in the same stratosphere...good vibe to it and all but...

Anyway it's all opinion, one thing we know is there's people coming at
Killing Joke from all sorts of angles on the list. Which is fine, because
there's TWO VILLAGES. Those with inferior opinions will be sequestered
snugly on Village Two. You can play your fuzzy b sides to your heart's
content. Just make sure you wash yourselves from time to time.