[kj] Streaming ENTIRE "In Excelsis" EP on Last.fm ???

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 18:27:07 EDT 2010

I'm in the US and tried (excitedly) to stream the other "In Excelsis" EP
tracks through various means, but nothing came up. I can indeed add
those mysterious new tracks to my "faves," but that won't let me play
them either. So I favorited them without even hearing them.

If anyone can somehow stream those other EP tracks, Audacity (for PC or
Mac) or Audio Hijack (for Mac) can rip them into mp3 easily.

Anyone?

-0liver