[kj] good news on IE

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 18:16:59 EDT 2010

True, dat.

There's like 70% bitching and moaning and quibbling over every single
new thing they crank out (remember the Geordie demos?) and yet -- damn,
it's 31 or 32 years later -- we are lucky they are still cranking stuff
out. And, like I said, I actually like a lot of this stuff. "In
Excelsis" just threw me for a loop. But, again, after 4 listens, even
that has kinda grown on me! :)

-0liver