[kj] good news on IE

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 11 17:06:36 EDT 2010

B. Oliver Sheppard wrote:

"Endgmae," "Time Wave," and "Fresh Fever from the Skies" I can see all on one LP, easily. "In Excelsis," with the surprising 80s
synth parts, seems like the odd song out. I do not understand the lack of Big Paul-isms, though.

Though I have to admit after listening to it about 4 times it's kinda growing on me. Whereas "Endgame" I liked from the get-go,

Exactly my feelings on all counts. I am really eager to hear a studio version of Fresh Fever. Add my opinion to those who'd like
to hear a few tracks with that classic mid 80's guitar sound from Geordie and some more tribal, dynamic drumming from Big Paul.

I rate the new songs in this order, best on top:

Fresh Fever
Endgame
Time Wave
In Excelsis