[kj] "In Excelsis" on YouTube:

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 04:59:20 EDT 2010

Maybe he's doing the chug here for commercial value and saving the bell for more choice moments on the album. But I fear we'll be disappointed. He hasn't rung the bell for over a decade, has he? (That's not meant to sound like a euphemism for jerking off). Maybe there was an echo of the bell on 'Dirt...', but that was it. I've been impressed with G's geetaring since then even though there has been a lot of chugging going on.