[kj] In excelsis on Xfm.

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:19:30 EDT 2010

the bass and Rhythm sound 'thin', but I'm guessing that's something to do with the file comp?...

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:50:42 -0400
CC: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] In excelsis on Xfm.

It's not "really, really" bad. It's not really, really great either. It kind of reminds me of Fire Dances era. But the keyboards kind-of give it a dated 80s John Hughes feel to it. Not sure. I'm on the third listen

On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:35 AM, "Phillipps Marc" <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:

I have rehosted that here http://lycopodeia.harpski.com/KJ-IE.zip for people who don’t like Hotfile :o)