[kj] Sons of Anarchy

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 04:04:16 EDT 2010

Yep, quite a good programme, enjoyed series 1 and am looking forward to series 2!

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:33:46 +0100
Subject: [kj] Sons of Anarchy

I beg you all to watch this thing. I was intruged by a poster and downloaded series 1. Woah! Very very funny stuff, based on Hamlet and God knows what else. It is unique. Hellboy actor and Tom Waits impressionist Ron Pearlman as the double-alpha running the 'club'.

I collect lines from the episodes. (...THIS IS WHY I BEAT ON HOOKERS...ARE YOU DRY? MOJAVE VAGINA...MOM! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND BREAKING NOSES?...LIFE WAS SO MUCH SIMPLER WHEN I ONLY SUCKED ****...HONEY, LIFE IS A HORMONAL SPIKE...)No drugs and misbehaving on the streets of Charming, Carolina. A small town and home to the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original Charter, or SAMCRO as it says on their t shirts, jackets, new born babies hat... They have their own clubhouse and do gun running for the Real Ira amongst other charming people. This is not normal!

http://www.fxnetwork.com/shows/originals/soa/