[kj] (OT) Underworld

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Jun 8 14:00:49 EDT 2010

Speaking of the Buzzcocks: Saw them last night in San Diego, and they were nothing short of phenomenal. It may not be the original line-up, but I can report Pete Shelley and Steve Diggle were in fine form. The newer members were fantastic, too. They played nearly all of their first two albums, along with a few random singles from other releases.
All in all, money well spent, even if I had to sit through a somewhat kitschy "bubblegum punk" band called the Dollyrots.

Cheers,

K.W.
California, the States