[kj] OT - Gogos singer bio (don't laugh)

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 02:22:12 EDT 2010

I read this in the LA Times the other day. I am sure her book is better
then Cyndi Lauper's Bio. :)

~ LB

In a message dated 6/5/2010 6:53:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

Not sure anyone (besides her fans) could've
guessed any of the following wtf?!-worthy events:

".. Belinda Carlisle grew up...with a stepdad who drank..and a mother on
lithium. She and her many siblings ate "oatmeal and Bac-O-Bit sandwiches
for dinner."
"...kids called her "Belimpa" and mocked her for having only one outfit.
She dreamed of being Marcia Brady but obsessed over Charles Manson. "

Just how messy did things get? John Belushi harangued her about the perils
of drugs and fame. Maurice Gibb pulled her aside at the Grammys and told
her to wipe her nose. Rod Stewart reprimanded her for keeping him up all
night.

Shi'zus, when John or Mauri' or Rod are telling you! to get a fuckin'
grip, you know things have gone very wrong for you.

artticle:
_http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-book-20100603,0,5939629.story_
(http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-book-20100603,0,5939629.story)

Ooh, Heaven is a place where a ball of fire and a Star fell from, burning.