[kj] Oh so OT - More BP fanpics

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 22:37:17 EDT 2010

I hear tell, that the powers that be want to use this as an excuse to pass a
bill or something to allow them to create artificial life to help them solve
this problem... they could mop it all up with hay/grass clippings, but they
would rather engineer something in the lab... anyone hear anything
similar..??

postponed indefinitely..."