[kj] OT: Shooting spree in Northern England

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 17:51:01 EDT 2010

Really. I second that.

Sadly, here in L.A. we also had (literally almost in real-time, too) our own smaller version of a multiple attempted-murder, only less victims and.. slightly funny,(?) and oh-so-very-El Lay:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/06/porn-actor-goes-on-rampage-at-video-production-office-1-dead-2-wounded.html
Obviously, the proverbial pe nis not mightier than the word, not when it's out of work!

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"