[kj] EP available for preorder at What Records

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 19:03:27 EDT 2010

Not that much. The CDs are already being pressed for the regular
version release. And I doubt your getting the regular cd packaging
also (usually the most expensive part of making CDs). And with
everything the more you order the cheaper it gets. 1000 lps are a lot
for vinyl (typical runs for small bands is 300-500). Unless the
packaging is jaw dropping stellar someone didn't research very well.
as usual I bought and can't wait