[kj] Look for a KJ announcement today

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:01:48 EDT 2010

ooo..

" If purchased via iTunes, the latter will come complete with a short protest film titled ‘Urban Primitive’, filmed by KJ bassist Youth back in 2004 and showing the award-winning producer as he creates a spontaneous work of art somewhere in London’s Chelsea area, on the banks of the Thames. The soundbed to the film will be an exclusive KJ track."

:D