[kj] Help Need New MUSIC

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 31 14:30:30 EDT 2010

Hi-anyone suggest something for my friend ok me that sounds like a cross between
killing joke/october file/later day godflesh & prong/tribazik etc that's worth a
punt -i loved the proper tracks on the Mobb Research (wambulance & thisones for
u were obviously shit) & i bought all the last ministry stuff.someone said
listen to Gojira but i couldnt get into that & i went down the road of listening
to Celan & Unsane.
Yours in need
ADE
PS Paul dont say loud -you've never forgiven me for putting your medical records
on line- i will admit there is one good track on the first loud cd(was there
another one?