[kj] Join me on Facebook

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Fri Jul 30 13:45:35 EDT 2010

you really don't have to do that, exo.
happy friday, everyone.

cheers,

k.w.
the states
----- Original Message -----
From: The Exorcist
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Join me on Facebook

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
RUN FOR YOU LIVES! I'M TYPING IN CAPS!

At 08:05 PM 7/29/2010, Smokkëë Soundmagick Sparks-Cook wrote:

facebook
Smokkëë Soundmagick Sparks-Cook has:
237 friends
12 photos
1 note
93 wall posts
130 groups
Join me on Facebook
Hi Gathering,
I have started using Profile picture analyzer, an application on Facebook, and I think you would like it too. Facebook is a website that lets you connect with your friends, share photos, use applications and more.
Thanks,
Smokkëë
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?app_id=122481354435549&i=1224844998&k=Z4GXQZSR3VTA6CCIPFV42US2SQGK35X&r
See who else has invited you to Facebook:
Steve Higgins
385 friends
69 photos Zuzana Lennonka Ansorgová
261 friends
40 photos
Other people you may know on Facebook:
Alexi Walker
Marc Phillipps
London Jane Shadforth
Manchester
Jamie Hewson
Jerry Butson
London Guido Woudenberg
Netherlands
Joleen Knight
Seattle, WA Carrie Simpson
Inquisitor Omega
Already have an account? Add this email address to your account.