[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 21:12:35 EDT 2010

> ..I didn't necessarily go to 'watch' the DJ, ...

Ha, I know, huh, me neither.  Sorry to anyone who may have misunderstood what I
first wrote.

I remember when I've been to Erasure shows (and Pet Shop Boys' too), there's
usually been a good dj spinning that would have everyone groovin' and primed for
the main event.

BTW, Who's that guy who scratches and mixes with videos? Some asian guy named
London, i think? He'd be great.

But for all those who doubt going to go 'see' a dj,  no I've never jsut stood
there and WATCHED the dj (which is what my original may have sounded like); it's
not at all what you're supposed to do (It's not what I meant in the original),
more likely you drink yourself into a near-stupor w/friends and aisle-mates.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"