[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Jul 28 16:25:25 EDT 2010

Gundogs are great. We played with them in London. Dan is a top chap and the ladies are lovely. Real rock chicks.

Mob Research was originally an EP idea and the idea was that there would be guest vocalists. Raven kindly asked me to do one and I know Casey chaos was up for one as well.
Would have loved to do it but it changed and that was that.

I loved Raven dearly but didn't really like what I heard of MR. Glad it got done though. I found Legion to be a very engaging character when I met him. We shared some snuff at the funeral!! The best party I ever went too shame about the circumstances.

Tour support? I would prefer a magician or perhaps dwarf bowling. Far more fun! Or Gundogs. Chapman would love them!!!!