[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:09:57 EDT 2010

How long ago was the FLA support gig?

They 'used' to be excellent live. Did they use visuals?

I'm going back to about 1987/8..

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:56:35 -0400
From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

I don't mind watching support bands (or opening acts, as we call'em here) --- so long as they don't (a) suck and (b) go on too long.

I've yet to see someone open for Killing Joke that wasn't a total time-waste. The closest may have been Front Line Assembly, but even they seemed like tinny trash at the time.

I'd love to have seen a Killing Joke/Cop Shoot Cop double bill, but that's no longer in the cards.

Killing Joke touring with Gang of Four -- now THAT would make sense to me.

Alex in NYC