[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Jul 27 16:40:15 EDT 2010

I will be surprised if these jokers open for KJ anywhere other than Belgium and maybe the French / German dates.

The US dates will almost certainly have a North American act as openers, a la "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" or whatever that thing with Burton Bell I was subjected to three times in 2008 was...

Plane tix, visas etc. KJ can barely release an EP in Finland, much less make international travel arrangements for a support act. They didn't even pay to bring their merch over last time, fercrissakes.

It'll be some Spinefarm-related Canadian gargle-metal act.