[kj] (OT) Aging gracefully?? Adam meets Gary.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:53:28 EDT 2010

Well, it is a good job we all took care of ourselves, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyWrrahIUE
Gary Numan meets Adam Ant, with constructive comments from the audience at the end.
(I am playing the Carnivale Club in Whitechapel, London on the 3rd August if anyone is around, 8-11. Just me singing my MAM stuff.)
http://www.carnivale.co.uk/Carnivale/Carnivale_Whitechapel_London_Home.html