[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support:

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:15:52 EDT 2010

i guess im within a vast minority here but i FOOKIN' LOVE PIGFACE!

this new RevCo rehash sounds like a very grim pre Kj new kind of sit thru
without a smoke torture for the Portland/Seattle gigs I'm praying to
attend(hint hint @squibah)

i'm with you on this completely Alex(and sorry to alienate you with my all
caps gobbledygook codework on the faceache thing,Alex-it was all internal
self perpetuating cosmology i was wrapped up in-I'm trying to reconnect as
best I can--anyway,my best to you up in Gotham--stay cool,Sir)

and i just gotta get this bit out--I BLOODY LOVE THE IN EXCELSIS TRACK! I
find it so uplifting and positive within it's simple structure -here's to
civil liberties!

cheers to all you Gatherers! you make the struggle that much less tedious
for a patient guy like me--i always look forward to everyone's posts...

RIP JO

honour the fire...

dc