[kj] Fresh Fever" audio rip from iTunes film

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 26 14:14:34 EDT 2010

Thanks Darren,
Didnt see this live only seen the footage from Paris. I googled this last year &
strangely enough there were people on the New Model Army & Stranglers sites
saying this is the best song they've heard in ages. I love it but I do agree
this comes across better live.
Not to detract from the studio recording it is remarkably short for killing
joke.http://www.vimeo.com/1833337#-thats the link for the live track.
I was determined not to listen to anymore 'leaked tracks' before the release but
you can't help yourself can you.
This is going to be like Pandemonium all over again-the only tarcks we hadn't
heard before the album release were Jana/Pleasures of The Flesh & blackmoon-I
think all the other tracks were played live before -not sure about Labyrinth
though.
I REALLY REGRET THIS AS IT MEANS THE LONG PLAYER WONT HAVE THE SAME IMPACT NOW