[kj] (OT) Drilling for oil in L.A.

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 20:14:48 EDT 2010

And there is also one on Pico before Doheny which is an underground one.
This is old news and they have been around for decades so I see no surprise.
I used to see them all the time in the early 70's as a little boy near the
Beverly center and tons of other places. I went to Beverly High and this
well has been pumping under homes forever. There was a lawsuit a few years
ago considering this and supposedly people got sick from the water and got
cancer. But it was thrown out. The football field and track to the right of
this well so I can believe it.

God Bless California! ;)

~ LB

In a message dated 7/20/2010 3:37:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,