[kj] (OT) Pink taken to hospital after stage fall

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 21:25:04 EDT 2010

 At the very least I can now say that Joan
Jett is 10 bajillion times better than Pink.
(Maybe someone can do a definitive comparison of Joan Jett and LaRoux).

On a diffrnt subject - Irony - I was getting tickets for the local (L.A.) show
of Squeeze/the Beat and the 'passwords' (forget the actual name of such) to
purchase tickets online were "Usurers" and one other word.

 Ha! The Bastards' own inner guilt shines through!