[kj] (OT) Pink taken to hospital after stage fall

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 19:02:24 EDT 2010

I agree with both points.

I almostliked Pink (almost), when I heard a song on a tv drama show. It was the
opening scene, a fashion runway show was in full swing and the most awesome song
that I had recently heard on the radio was thumping through the TV, and for some
reason I thought it was Pink. Yes! til i find out the song was,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELpxApT8Kc&feature=PlayList&p=7FF075C059B15423&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1