[kj] OT: Friday bollocks

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:15:51 EDT 2010

What a fool!

When I was at college, I almost landed a placement at the beebs Radiophonic Workshop which would have been fantastic.
But I didn't.
I ended up at BBC manchester for a week, the highlight of my 1st long boring day getting to press the button that played the music for the local news.
I didn't go back.

What a great tale.

That's on a par with "I almost went to Vegas, but I didn't. I went to Preston."

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com