[kj] Some info

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 10:00:47 EDT 2010

Number £3£ - release of the ep and tour delayed because,and i quote, 'the planets were not postioned in the correct place'

by Spinefarm.

So here’s the truth, which you’re welcome to pass on to interested parties...

1) Album title: The record was originally called ‘XIII: Feast Of Fools’, as the band had a song of this title. However, when they decided to leave this song off the album, it made sense to amend the title too.
2) EP title: This was originally called ‘Industrial Suicide Tribe’ and featured ‘industrial’ artwork. However, the band eventually decided not to include this track on the EP (or the album), so again the title and the artwork had to change.
3) Release dates: any changes to the EP release date would have been due to the above; the album release date moved back because the band felt they were potentially making the finest album of their career and so didn’t want to rush things. Spinefarm supported them on this.
4) ‘Urban Primitive’; this is a short film by Youth that comes as an iTunes element with the digital version of the ‘In Excelsis’ EP; it was up on iTunes to start with, but iTunes made us take the film down and censor it due to the full frontal nudity (of Youth!). However, it is now back up there – the soundbed of the movie is a new KJ track called ‘Fresh Fever’

That’s the story!

OK. There it is. Now you know. Seems that there are some gems to be kept in the cupboard.
No firm news on CDs yet. Sorry.