[kj] KJ in China?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 19:45:33 EDT 2010

For the relationship enthusiasts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSRTvnGWiRs

The dutch Team really lowered themselves this time around. This guy should've
been red-cardedimmediately, among others (v.Bom., v.Bronck., etc.), but Robben's
diving was a real treat to watch.

Other dives,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_CellyTX0&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRsQ5-Nq0js&feature=player_embedded