[kj] KJ in China?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 17:38:37 EDT 2010

> Please add, air..

   Jaz brings his own (hot) air.

   I'm sure all those songs like Seeing Red, and Turn To Red, and Democracy will
somehow work against the band once the censors get thru scrutinizing the
songs (or a bad, online translation of). Youth will be arrested for his
complicity and collaboration in mocking "the People's" Great Society by working
on G&R's Chinese Democracy.  Jaz will prolly run his mouth off (at customs, no
doubt!) once too often and end up in a prison camp (where he will immediately
begin to plot ley-lines and drive the guards mad) after spouting out something
about the Dalai Lama or how Chairman Mao ended up on the Democracy sleeve.

Aah.. and now, come to think of it, that would leave only Big Paul and Geordie.

Sweet.