[kj] Generation 80 clips

HG hgrey1935 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:41:47 EDT 2010

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there are two high-quality
videos from the Belgian show, Generation 80, when the group was promoting
their second LP. As a long-time fan, this is still my favorite era for the
band. I remember picking up What's THIS for...! at St. Marks Sounds in NYC
and I actually couldn't make heads or tails of it for months. It literally
sat in my bedroom with that flimsy EG promotional inner sleeve for months,
staring at me, and then one day I put it on the turntable, and this wee
laddie's mind was blown. I caught them twice at the Peppermint Lounge right
after Raven joined and when they were promoting Revelations and I had a
second mind implosion.

http://ilovetotaldestruction.blogspot.com/2010/04/killing-joke-generation-80-1981.html

Harold
San Jose, CA