[kj] Kali Yuga similar to Mass ?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:59:40 EDT 2010

After listening to it for a while now, In Excelsis kinda gets in your brain.
It's good to walk a dog you don't particularly like over fields on a balmy summer evening to.
It reminds me of - I can't think of (or more likely don't know) the correct term - something akin to a requiem in the way it flows.

I still think Endgame has a huge chorus. Live I can imagine them all being great 'bouncers'
All in all, I like it all.

It's like they've taken the best elements of killing joke over the years, put it in a magic pepper-pot & liberally sprinkled it all over everything.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com