[kj] OT: Unknown Pleasures: A Joy Division Celebration

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:36:47 EDT 2010

I heard this was Peter Hook and an Orchestra....Macclesfield Philharmonic? Sounded odd to me. Maybe he can make the songs work? I have no idea what to make of this. I hope he pulls it off?

It reminds us all just how precious New Order were about their Joy Divison songs, not performing them etc. I would go just to hear Insight. I hope to God it isn't a big band 30's dance sound version...