[kj] Official Dissent

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 20:23:32 EDT 2010

I think they actually picked the ones voted in, b/c there are a few really lame songs on the cd, and one of the good ones didn't make it on. Of corse the whole thing was done as a satire of coporate capitalism, along w/some funny "focus groups" (where they chose blue as the new energy dome color) and some hilarious emails from the fake "CEO" of Devo.