[kj] everything is sh*t

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 18:29:54 EDT 2010

I used to play this version at insanely high volumes during my
freshman year of college (actually, I'd play this whole side --
"Broon's Bane" into "the Trees" into "Xanadu") on Friday nights while
draining a sixpack of deplorably cheap, shitty beer before exiting my
room for evenings of abject degradation.

Ah, bright college days...

Alex in NYC

On Jul 5, 2010, at 6:03 AM, Phillipps Marc wrote:

>> I like songs about trees.

> Here you go:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFsQxl2M8o

>>> the

>>> list will probably be pared down as this thread develops.

>>> ;)

>>> m